Your Weapon

With every look you killed me more,
And every breath made me sink in more,
Your piercing eyes and chilling touch,
I'd never knew I'd be so vulnerable, but, 
But still I don't know whether you played with my weakness,
Or in disguise caressed my strength and my sternness.
As snowflakes fell on the naked trees,
I felt your touch when you embraced me.
Standing on the bridge on that cold night,
I could feel the jitters run down my spine.
And it was then that my thoughts lost their way, 
When your tender lips reached mine astray.
And that moment took away with it all my fears,
The moment that seemed like a thousand years.
Because for a moment I believed, and for a moment I stayed,
And for the rest of my life,
I would treasure that moment that passed away.
Did I let myself drown or just let it go?
Is an answer that I yet do not know.
For then it mattered not to me,
When I realized that it's my soul you see.
And as a mirror put it forth my sight,
And let me confront my unseen side.
Because you kept aside what I make the world see,
And let me discover the undiscovered me.
You put my good to rest for a while,
And accepted the devil in me that I hide.
It was yet another moment of truth,
That made me freeze in the place I stood,
Once again I had let it happen,
Once again I had let myself be your weapon.

Comments

  1. I dont have words to describe.. The way u write is so divine that it gets tears in my eyes that i cannot hide.
    But with a smile on my face and tear in my eye i am blessed to have u as a friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we have another writer in the making :P
      Thanks a ton dude! :* I'd be the lucky one here to have you as a friend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts