Redefined

And then the dawn redefined my soul.
It wasn't a shudder,
But calm air I breathe standing here in dust bowls.

A blanket that dissolved the purity of the morning rays,

As soft as the breeze that caresses my face.
Removing the masks,
And dropping all veils.

Like plain illusion,

Colors of nature shredded away their grief,
Set upon to bid goodbyes to the dull greys in brief,
Coming back to life,
Colors now shine bright.
Now bells jingle and birds sing their song,
Sea dances in the symphony,
with ecstasy that it was missing for long.

Here I stand, gazing from above,

With heart in hand,
Filled with essence of love.

It took me too long to realize,

But now, 
Nothing matters, and words don't suffice, 
Joyous I am,
For this realization brought back my life.
A sense of fulfillment I have,
Burning down at my sight.

Letting go of the rainless clouds I bore,

I feel the courage to not miss them anymore.
Even if my thoughts seem plausible just to me,
I will stand,
This is the new me.

The moment and it's preciseness,

No one can define,
But the odyssey is unabridged, 
And the memories are mine.


- With the valuable contribution of my friend : Madhur Kerni 

Comments

Popular Posts