Regression

And then there are times that I fear the most,
When I want to empty myself of a void.
Delude myself of the universe.
Turn my time turner to those dark skies,
When I had missed my meteor.
When those little creatures dwindling in my head,
Undo the web they had long back made.
When I begin to lose those pictures in my head,
And I'm back to naive ingenuous self.
Times when I find my soul seeping out of me
And being killed by dead cold silence.
Times when the tick of the clock
Takes my attention off guard.
Leaving me numb as a dead star.
I see the scars being washed off my skin,
I feel the droplets paving back to my eyes.
But then again I feel nothing at all.
And after all this while I cannot tell,
What is more painful to me.
To keep you locked within my memory,
Or to set you free.

Comments

Popular Posts